An online video course
The course uses our unique, productivity-oriented approach to learn best practices for parallel programming using OpenACC. Learning outcomes include how to decompose codes into parallel patterns and a practical step-by-step process based on patterns for parallelizing any code.
- Course overview
- What is OpenACC?
- How OpenACC works.
- Building and running an OpenACC code.
- The openACC parallelization process.
- Using your first OpenACC directives.
- Using patterns to parallelize.
- Identifying a forall patterns.
- Implementing a parallel forall.