Event training courses
The National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center hosted a one-day training event for users on using the Parallelware Trainer tool to learn to add OpenMP or OpenACC directives to the code. The workshop covers:
- Introduction to OpenMP/OpenACC and GPUs, & Accelerating with OpenMP OpenACC
- Parallel Patterns
- Accelerating code with directives
- Paractical session
1. Introduction to OpenMP/OpenACC and GPUs, & Accelerating with OpenMP OpenACC
2. Parallel patterns
3. Accelerating code with directives
4. Practical session: Parallelizing a PI program and LULESH
This tutorial was hosted at the OpenPOWER Summit EU 2019. It gives a holistic understanding of multicore and GPU programming using a novel productivity-oriented approach based on the decomposition of real applications into components for parallelization. The tutorial will cover:
- Introduction to multicore and GPU programming.
- Code patterns for parallelization.
OpenMP and OpenACC.
- Multithreading, offloading and tasking.
Subscribe to our newsletter and get all of our updates