Capabilities of Parallelware
Making code parallel
Supporting your parallel software development
The Parallelware Technology is in active development to increase support for more and more complex codes. Our unique hierarchical static analysis technique currently supports the identification of mini applications and is able to identify opportunities for parallelization unlike any other product in the market. As the Parallelware Technology matures we anticipate being able to support the parallelization of even the largest codes in scientific programming.
We’ve tested Parallelware’s parallelization against standard benchmarks from the CORAL benchmark suite, demonstrating clear performance improvements from the parallelization introduced by Parallelware in all cases.
The experiments show that Parallware provides performance speedups between 2x and 40x on the Titan supercomputer at ORNL.
- LAPLACE: Computation of the Laplace transformation using an iterative method.
- SAXPY: Vector sum and multiplication operations in simple precision.
- DAXPY: Vector sum and multiplication operations in double precision.
- SPMV: Sparse matrix-vector multiplication (using CRS format)
- ATMUX: Sparse transposed-matrix vector multiplication (using CRS format)
- MATVEC: Multiplication of a 2D matrix by a vector.
- MANDEL: Computes Mandelbrot fractals.
- PI: Approximation of the value of the number pi using the integration method.
- PRIME: Sum of prime numbers in a given range (unbalanced computation).
- MATMUL: Multiplication of two 2D matrices.
- COULOMB: Computes the electric potential generated by a set of charged particles.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER AND GET ALL OUR UPDATES