We are happy to announce the availability of Parallelware Analyzer 0.14. This release has a significant number of new features:
- Linux, Windows and MacOS versions: Parallelware Analyzer was available for Linux x86 and Power architectures supporting C/C++ and Fortran; now it is also available for Windows and MacOS supporting C/C++.
- Data race free analysis: pwcheck –races now reports those loops which are guaranteed to be free of data races.
- Configuration file: now you can store the analysis setup such as required compiler flags and dependencies between source files into a configuration file.
- JSON Compilation Database support: Parallelware Analyzer can now consume the compile_commands.json generated by tools such as CMake.
- Multiple file analysis: multiple files can now be analyzed together, allowing the interprocedural analysis of functions defined in different files.
- More documentation and examples: a new docs/ folder contains extended documentation such as a quickstart guide and how to use environment variables and the configuration file.
Early Access Program is now open!
Enter the program to have access to all versions of Parallelware Analyzer until the official release.