Checks for parallelism
Static code analysis tools help developers build better quality software in less time, by promoting best practices and reporting detecting defects early in the software development life cycle.
The checks catalog describes defects and recommendations for parallel code.
Software design patterns are reusable descriptions or templates for how to solve recurring problems that commonly appear during programming.
Parallel code also exhibits recurring patterns. Its use facilitates learning and opens the door for advanced tooling.
Parallelware tools articles
- Run your floating-point calculations with both precision and speed
- Is your algorithm running at peak performance? The roofline model
- Case Study: How we made the Canny edge detector run faster? (part 2)
- Case Study: How we made Canny edge detector algorithm run faster? (part 1)
- A touch of parallelism: example of NPB CG Benchmark