We are hiring!
By joining Appentra you will become part of a recognized high tech team where your role is to imagine, design, code, document and support innovative solutions to cutting edge problems. As a member of our development team, you will develop new high-productivity innovative software tools based on our unique Parallelware static code analysis technology. These tools aim to increase the quality of the software running on some of the most powerful supercomputers today.
We are looking for someone who enjoys exploring many different C/C++ code projects as well spending some time getting to build and run them. You’d need to be eager to test our tools to see how well they work analyzing those codes and provide us with very valuable insights on what is working, what is not, and how we can improve.
- Good programming skills in modern C++ (C++11 onwards).
- Excellent knowledge of other build tools (make, CMake, etc.) and development environments. You need to be able to satisfy all the requirements to build any C/C++ project!
- Knowledge of Linux as your development environment. Familiarity with MacOS and Windows development is a plus for developing cross-platform software.
- Interest in multicore CPU and GPU architectures as well as parallelization technologies to take advantage of them (e.g., OpenMP, OpenACC, MPI, CUDA).
- Passionate and excited to tackle new challenges everyday.
- Able to work effectively alone or in a team.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills (both speaking and writing).
Education & Qualifications
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of development experience.
What we offer
We offer you the perfect place to indulge your passion for complex, technological challenges and learn new skills in a dynamic, cutting-edge, and friendly atmosphere.You will be given the opportunity to work on challenging assignments and develop yourself over the course of exciting, innovative projects.
- The position will be located at A Coruña, a coastal city of northern Spain.
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment and the use of new technologies.
- We offer a salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in A Coruña.
- Starting date: ASAP
If you think you might be a good fit, we want to know more about you! Send us your cover letter, video, code, or any other relevant information.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!↓