Who we are
Appentra is a fun, collaborative and friendly start-up based in the coastal city of A Coruña in northern Spain. Our vision is to bring about positive change by enabling more and more people to use advanced parallel programming methods. We believe that high performance technologies should be open to everyone and understanding the methods behind parallelization should not be a barrier to using the technologies available.
We are looking to add a C++ developer to take part in the design and implementation of the graphical user interfaces of our products. As part of the team you will be encouraged to share your ideas and vision as the team grows and expands and our products reach new users.
- Design the graphic user interface of Appentra’s next generation products.
- Define specification, implementation and testing of the GUI.
Essential Skills & Experience
- C/C++ experience.
- You enjoy Graphical User interface design and development.
- Collaborative with excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about tackling new challenges every day.
- Knowledge of one or more GUI frameworks: Qt, GTK, or even from other languages such as Android, SWT, WPF, etc.
- Development tools such as git and CMake.
- Single-Page Application framework (e.g., Angular, React, Vue.js) knowledge is a plus.
- We offer a full-time contract.
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Flexible working hours.
- The position will be located at A Coruña.
- We try to minimize overtime. However, every single hour is compensated.
- Flexibility to choose your hardware and software environment.
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Please send us your CV/resumé.