Appentra is a technology-based company whose mission is to provide top quality software tools for the democratization of High Performance Computing (HPC) in all application areas of engineering, science, and industry.
Would you like to join our team?
Software Engineer – C++, Qt
As part of Appentra team, you will develop new high-productivity innovative software tools based on our unique Parallware technology. By working with our developers, you will create new tools that will contribute to increase the quality of the software running on some of the most powerful supercomputers today. In addition, you will contribute to the unique Appentra culture that is all about the people and a shared vision.
- Design the graphic user interface of Appentra’s next generation products.
- Define specification, implementation and testing of the GUI.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++.
- Experience in developing, testing, delivering, and maintaining production quality software, ideally in a commercial environment.
- Passionate and excited to tackle new challenges everyday.
- Able to work effectively alone or in a team.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Enthusiastic and experienced on Qt and/or GTK.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in software development.
Education & Qualifications
- Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
- The position will be located at A Coruña, a coastal city of northern Spain.
- We offer a full-time contract, a good working environment and the use of new technologies.
- We offer a salary commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the candidate and according to the cost of living in A Coruña
- Starting date: ASAP