The OpenMP Architecture Review Board (ARB) have announced the full line-up of world-class keynote speakers, technical presentations, tutorials and panel sessions to be hosted at the inaugural OpenMPCon Developer Conference, which will be held in Aachen, Germany, 28-30 September, 2015.
” The strength of this year’s program looks set to establish OpenMPCon as the single most important event for all OpenMP developers.” said Michael Wong , OpenMP CEO. “I’m delighted with both the depth and breadth of the program which caters to both the novice and experienced developer. Most importantly we have provided plenty of time in the program for delegates to network with colleagues, share experience and leave having had all their questions answered.”
Manuel Arenaz (CEO at Appentra) will attend OpenMPCon to present a new success case of Parallware with the NAS Parallel Benchmarks (NPB), a well-known suite of programs for performance evaluation of highly parallel supercomputers. Starting from the original sequential program of the benchmark EP, the paper describes simple code refactorizations that enable the generation of OpenMP-enabled parallel source code by Parallware. The paper also presents the performance evaluation on a multicore computer in terms of execution time and speedup.
- OpenMP in an era of Ubiquitous Parallel Computing. James Reinders, Intel.
- Towards Using OpenMP in Embedded Systems. Eric Stotzer, Texas Instruments.
- A Hands-On Introduction to OpenMP. Tim Mattson, Intel.
- Performance-oriented OpenMP. Ruud van der Pas, Oracle Corporation.
- Advanced OpenMP Tasking. Michael Klemm, Intel and Christian Terboven, RWTH Aachen University.
- SIMD Programming with OpenMP. Georg Zitzelsberger, Intel.
- OpenMP Accelerator Programming. Eric Stotzer, Texas Instruments.
- OpenMP 4.1 vs OpenACC 2.0. James Beyer, CRAY.
- OpenMP Tips, Tricks and Gotchas. Mark Bull, EPCC, University of Edinburgh.
- OpenMP Analysis in Intel VTune Amplifier XE. Dmitry Prohorov, Intel.
- GCC Support to Compile OpenMP 4 for HAS. Martin Jambor, SUSE Linux.
- Where Did My Performance Go? Mark Bull, EPCC, University of Edinburgh.
- OpenMP 4.0 vs. OpenCL: Performance Comparison. Simon McIntosh-Smith,University of Bristol.
- A Success Case: The NAS Parallel Benchmark EP. Manuel Arenaz, Appentra Solutions.
- Porting OpenACC 2.0 to OpenMP 4.0. Oscar Hernandez, Oak Ridge National Laboratory.
- Using OpenMP at NERSC. Yun He, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
- Inside Intel Compilers: Effective OpenMP SIMD Vectorization. Xinmin Tian, Intel.
- Enabling Application Portability across HPC Platforms using Open Standards: User-oriented goals for OpenMP. Alice Koniges, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
- Grill the OpenMP CEO and Committee ARB – feedback on the draft specification and future directions.
- OpenMPCon next Planning? – Planning for the next OpenMPCon in Kobe, Japan.
Appentra is a sponsor of OpenMPCon. Visit us at our booth! We will be pleased to show you a demo and give you the opportunity to try Parallware with a code of interest for you. For full details and registration visit www.openmpcon.org.