SC16 will bring together the international supercomputing community – a gathering of scientists, engineers, researchers, educators, programmers, system administrators, and developers that is unequaled in the world. The draw of SC is exceptional. The internationally recognized technical program will include presentations, papers, informative tutorials, timely research posters, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions. A 515,000 sq.ft. exhibition hall will feature the latest technologies and accomplishments from the world’s leading vendors, research organizations, and universities. SC16 will be the very first opportunity to learn about many of the technologies that will shape the future of large-scale technical computing and data-driven science.
What are our activities at SC16?
|8:00 – 16:00||Startup HPC event at Grand America Hotel|
|9:00 – 17:30||Emerging Technologies showcase #155-B Room||Emerging Technologies showcase #155-B Room||Emerging Technologies showcase #155-B Room|
|11:00-12:00||Presentation in Appentra booth #155-B Room||Presentation in Appentra booth #155-B Room|
|13:15-13:45||Presentation in OpenMP Booth #611|
|16:00- 17:00||Presentation in DOE Booth #1030||Presentation in OpenAcc Booth #634||Presentation in Appentra booth #155-B Room|
- Emerging Technologies showcase: Every year, SC identifies innovative solutions for the Showcase that may significantly improve and extend the world of HPC over the next five to 15 years throughout industry, government, national labs, and academia. Appentra was one of just 13 companies selected to participate in the Emerging Technologies Showcase at SC16.
Appentra will be demonstrating our Parallware technology in our booth and will be holding a prize drawing for a one-year subscription with 10 hours of support for Parallware Trainer. Drop your business card in the box at our booth and subscribe to our newsletter. Good luck!
Come and visit us! We´ll be in Room 155-B (Salt Palace Convention Center), Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from, 9 a.m.- 5:30 p.m
- Appentra Room 155-B: Manuel Arenaz, Ph.D.will present success stories on Parallware Trainer in the Appentra Booth, Tuesday 15th, 11 a.m.- 12:00 a.m and Thursday 17th, 11 a.m.- 12 p.m / 4 p.m.- 5 p.m.
- StartupHPC: StartupHPC is a grass roots community for STEM- and HPC-inspired entrepreneurs, corporations, venture capital firms, academia, etc. The talk is about CxO Panel: Getting it off the ground.
At The Grand America Hotel 555 Main St, Monday 14th, 8 a.m – 4 p.m.
- DOE booth #1030: Presentation “Parallware Trainer: LLVM-based Software for Training and Guided Parallelization“ Demo Station 1, Tuesday 15th, 4 p.m – 5 p.m.
- OpenMP Booth #611: Presentation “LLVM-based software for guided parallelization with OpenMP“. Wednesday 16th, 13:15 – 13:45.
- OpenAcc Booth #634 : Presentation “Parallware: Novel LLVM-Based Software Technology for Classification of Scientific Codes to Assist in Parallelization with OpenACC”. Wednesday 16th, 4 p.m – 5 p.m
Schedule a meeting with Appentra at SC16?
Parallware Trainer is an interactive real-time desktop tool that facilitates learning, usage, and implementation of parallel programming. It trains the user, tests the environment, and provides insights on the how the code can be improved. There is nothing like it in the market.
To learn more about Parallware Trainer, see success cases, and get detailed information on the solution, Schedule a meeting with Appentra at SC16!!!
If you do not know what we do, just remember that parallel programming is easier with Parallware Suite. In this short 2-minute video, you can see a recording of Parallware Trainer in action.